- Junior Cert
- Poetry Study Guides
Currently viewing the tag: "‘ICT’ ‘ICT for Technophobes’"
Continue Reading →
After three and a half hours on the road in the company of Mark Kermode and the BBC philharmonic orchestra celebrating 50 years of James Bond, I finally arrived in Kilkenny. Somehow, however, I’d missed the email which […]
ICT for Technophobes
Step 1: Use what’s already there!
Google – do a search & a list of search options will appear along the left side of the page.
Find exactly what you need by clicking on:
Pages from Ireland
- A long slow goodbye…
- Lear’s journey
- Some themes in Lear…
- King Lear – Plot Chronology
- King Lear quotes (in translation!)
- Justice in King Lear – how to construct an answer…
- The Old Warrior and Me
- Single text options…
- Tackling the Comparative
- Reading Shakespeare (Othello)
- Game Based Learning
- Originality – Freshness – Energy – Style