- Junior Cert
- Poetry Study Guides
to grab your sorrow by the throat
to grapple with it and lunge it heaving from your chest
and force it into words
is no easy task.
we spent hours together you and I.
you never saw me,
we never spoke,
now, we never will.
but in my mind I knew you –
and in your words, you knew us all –
- A long slow goodbye…
- Lear’s journey
- Some themes in Lear…
- King Lear – Plot Chronology
- King Lear quotes (in translation!)
- Justice in King Lear – how to construct an answer…
- The Old Warrior and Me
- Single text options…
- Tackling the Comparative
- Reading Shakespeare (Othello)
- Game Based Learning
- Originality – Freshness – Energy – Style