- Junior Cert
- Poetry Study Guides
Here are some useful links if your texts include “To Kill A Mockingbird” and “Romeo & Juliet”.
Thanks to Elaine Dobbyn @Drogheda Grammar School – I saw the link on her blog!
- A long slow goodbye…
- Lear’s journey
- Some themes in Lear…
- King Lear – Plot Chronology
- King Lear quotes (in translation!)
- Justice in King Lear – how to construct an answer…
- The Old Warrior and Me
- Single text options…
- Tackling the Comparative
- Reading Shakespeare (Othello)
- Game Based Learning
- Originality – Freshness – Energy – Style