- Junior Cert
- Poetry Study Guides
Currently viewing the tag: "“An Open Letter to Ruairi Quinn” Evelyn O’Connor"
Continue Reading →
My daughter Hazel (5) and I recently had an interesting exchange concerning our education system which I feel compelled to share with you. To grasp the true beauty of this exchange, please take a moment to study the image below.
Hazel: What are the kids doing mammy?
Mammy: They’re thinking inside […]
- A long slow goodbye…
- Lear’s journey
- Some themes in Lear…
- King Lear – Plot Chronology
- King Lear quotes (in translation!)
- Justice in King Lear – how to construct an answer…
- The Old Warrior and Me
- Single text options…
- Tackling the Comparative
- Reading Shakespeare (Othello)
- Game Based Learning
- Originality – Freshness – Energy – Style